Senate Shirt Purchase Order Bill of Fall 2015
[Passed in the Session of October 1, 2015]
LeTourneau University Student Senate
Sponsored by Senator Wise, by request of PPT Goode
Relating to the allocation of funds for purchase of Senate Shirts and their embroidery with the Senate Logo.
Be it enacted by the LeTourneau University Student Senate
Section A. This act may be referred to as the “Senate Shirt Purchase Order Bill of Fall 2015"
1. A total of One Thousand Dollars ($1000) shall be appropriated.
2. Shirts are around $20. Embroidery is inlcuded. Shipping will be around $100 or less.
3. Shirts will be ordered for every member of Senate who does not already own a Fall 2014 shirt. Additionally, additional shirts of various sizes will be purchased as extras and for future Senators. This comes to 40 shirts.
4. Total cost will be well under $1000, but since all details are not finalized, a sizable buffer is inlcuded.
5. Any funds not used in this manner shall revert to Senate general fund.
Section C. This act shall become effective upon passage.